Take the Espressway to outdoor fun on February 20th.
Two Roads Brewing is celebrating the release of our brand new Espressway Cold Brew Coffee Stout a result of collaboration with Shearwater Organic Coffee Roasters with a day of cold-brewed activities in our frozen hop yard.
- Belly up to our outdoor “ice bar” for a first taste of our new cold brew coffee stout
- Enjoy live music all day, ice sculpture demonstrations, warm up by one of our fire pits or enjoy warm food from one of the on-site food trucks.
- We’ll also be having a Curling Exhibition provided by Nutmeg Curling Club of Bridgeport.
- Plus, our cold brew partners from Shearwater Organic Coffee Roasters will be roasting fresh coffee on-site and demonstrating the science behind the coffee used in our Espressway coffee stout.
Ticket Cost: $10 (includes first pint)
- Espressway Cold Brew Coffee Stout and Route of All Evil with Ghost and Chipotle Chilies (a hot pepper twist on our classic winter Black Ale) will be pouring along with Rye 95, Honeyspot IPA and No Limits Hef
- Limited number of tickets will be sold get yours now at: Tickets to Two Roads Winter Classic